Veterinary Instrument Repairs
Veterinary Instrument Repairs at Surgical Holdings
Surgical Holdings in-house veterinary instrument repair service can repair all manner of instruments including rigid endoscopes, air tools and electric handpieces, diathermy and bipolar cables and other veterinary instruments.
All veterinary instrument repairs carried out are to an exceptionally high standard.
Please contact us for more information and pricing email@example.com.
Veterinary Instrument Repair Process
- Veterinary instrument is checked/logged for traceability.
- Quotation is raised.
- Once purchase order is received, the repair is carried out
- Repair is re-polished / finished.
- Repair is laser marked for identification.
- Repair is re-passivated.
European parts are used to ensure the longevity of your repair. Parts for various manufacturers. eg. Storz, Wolf, Olympus, Aesculap, are stocked.
Our experienced technicians work through a detailed technical assessment and report, and high tech equipment tests and sets your Endoscope, so that it works to its optimum ability. Laser welding is utilised for sheaths and distal ends. Rigid final inspection procedures are followed and a full break- down and summary report of the work carried out is provided. Our process is as follows:
- Scope booked into database for tracability, s/n, make and model.
- Photo is taken down the scope to assess condition.
- Lenses are stripped; condition of each optical component inspected.
- All components microscopically inspected to ensure fully working.
- Broken parts replaced and all original components cleaned.
- Scope undergoes range of stringent tests - another photo is taken.
- You are contacted (via fax, email or phone) with the price of the surgical instrument repair.
- On acceptance, the repair is completed.
- Endoscope is packed and sent with a detailed customer report.
The Benefits of Using Our Veterinary Instrument Repair Service
High Quality Workmanship
Your damaged veterinary instruments will be returned repaired. This may include re-grinding, honing, re-setting, welding, polishing, and nitric acid passivation. Our technicians have all completed an apprenticeship and are expertly trained in all areas of veterinary instrument repair.
Long Term Value
All veterinary Instruments are repaired to BS 5194, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) speciﬁcation in accordance with the recommendations laid out in MHRA ‘Managing Medical Devices’ to ensure longevity of repair and protection of materials and hardness, which can be detrimentally affected by a non-OEM repair.
7-10 day turnaround for repairs. Urgent repairs can be turned round in 24-48 hours for an additional fee. Depending on parts, some scopes and air tools may take longer, but you will be notified.
1 year warranty on veterinary instrument repairs. 18 month warranty on scope repairs.
Watch Our Company Video:
For more information about our veterinary instrument repairs please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1702 602050.